Join our team of Flight Service stations (HNL, SAN, MCO, SNN, DOH, MNL, AKL) to provide assistance as needed with flight planning, logistics arrangements, publication preparation, and ad-hoc aircraft operator services.
\\\ What you’ll be doing
This Junior Flight Service Specialist role is location independent, meaning that you can choose where you work from – we only require that you have a laptop and secure internet access with a backup option. The role is shift work based, although weighted towards normal office hours in your timezone. There is regular weekend work.
\\\ What you’ll need
- A really great attitude to teamwork, positive approach to customer satisfaction, and at least some interest in airplanes or logistics!
- A minimum of1year practical and relevant experience gained in a Corporate Flight Department, Flight Support Provider or similar.
- Located in a CIS or Asian time zone UTC+3 to UTC+8
- A basic qualification in flight planning –FAA Dispatch License or equivalent would be great.
- Did we say Attention to Detail? Attention to Detail.
- Self Starter with discipline to work alone but within a team
- Proven skill for multi-tasking
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends and holidays
- This is an English speaking role but Russian language is an advantage
\\\ Why would you want to work here?
You get to work with a great group of people all over the world, providing information and assistance to Aircraft Operators globally. Even if we do say so ourselves, it’s a nice team of people that enjoy what they do, and you’ll see how that makes for a great working environment.
\\\ How to apply?