We’re from the FSB, and we’re here to help you.
Comforting, right? We hope so! Our middle name is Service (did you spot that?), and what motivates us most is helping you. So let us. We have a team of super-smart International Flight Operations Specialists (except for Dave, who likes to hold Alligators).
We’ll give you the smartest person from FSB, and they’re all yours.
These are the same folks that manage delivery flights for American Airlines, move helicopters through Antarctica, and figure out routings for every new DHC-6 delivery. They also publish the weekly International Ops Bulletin (Take a look at one here). They monitor the worlds airspace for dangers (See safeairspace.net). They answer thousands of Ops questions a year from Pilots, Dispatchers, and Controllers in the amazing OpsGroup.
It’s an extra pair of hands in your ops department whenever you need it.
What might we help you with?
That’s entirely up to you. Here are some things we’re good at:
- Figuring out the best routes for ad-hoc flights
- Taking a look at your trip plans and telling you what you missed
- Advising on airspace entry requirements
- Telling you what places to avoid because they are dangerous or a rip-off
- Running test flight plans for new aircraft
- Answering questions about International Ops in depth
- Talking to ATC, CAA’s, ICAO, or Government Agencies on your behalf
- Organise weird permits
- Clear up confusion over regulations
- Tell you why to use slack instead of email.
- Get stuff done where it’s difficult because of procedure or language.
- We can speak Spanish in Nicaragua or Dutch in Suriname. Russian in Russia. German. French. Whatever it takes.
- Help you plan routes around unsafe airspace.
- Finally get that Flight Plan accepted by the Eurocontrol computer.
- Cross check your ambitious Pacific crossing plans
- Dig into the extensive network of FSB contacts
- Resolve those unpaid Nav Fees for you
- Get info on that out-of-the-way airport you’re thinking about going to
- Help with Aircraft Importation
But, ultimately, you decide what you want us to do. We’ll do research for you. Cast a second set of eyes on your plans. Do the filing. Pick up your laundry. Whatever.
Now for a radical idea:
Here’s the normal way:
- Find a consultant. Turns out to be the wrong one.
- Find another consultant. Tell them what you want done.
- Rephrase what you want done, so that they understand.
- Get your wishes converted into complex-speak. (Keywords: Deliverables, Project Outline, Value Proposition, Customer Focus, Scope, Deadline)
- Navigate through the jargon overload.
- Get a big contract to send off to legal. Remind legal. Remind legal again.
- Widen eyes at the asking price. Negotiate. Settle for reducing the fee from ridiculous to extortionate.
- Some months and Hows it all going?’s later, get started. Maybe.
- More likely – return to Step 1 and continue from there.
If you want to take that route, get started with Google Search: Aviation Consultants. See you in a few months.
Here’s our way:
The price is $100 per hour
You tell us what to do
We do it.
How, when, what if
Pick your plan. 5 hours or 10 hours. Place the order above. We’ll email you to say hi. You tell us what needs to be done. We’ll pick the best person and we’ll get started. When? Probably today. Maybe tomorrow. After the time is up, you can buy some more, if you need more work done.
And, if you’re not happy with our work, or we can’t help, we’ll send you a full refund, right away.
Welcome to Flight Service Bureau! Questions? email@example.com