Confused and overwhelmed with the changes on the North Atlantic of late? Especially with PBCS, RCP240, RSP180, RLAT, RLong, and all that? Yep, us too.
So, we drew a circle. Tell us if this helps. Click on the circle to download the more detailed PDF.
Download the NAT Circle of Change 2018 PDF.
To help ease your NAT Headache further, these goodies will probably also be useful:
- The FSB NAT Ops Guide – My First North Atlantic Flight is tomorrow
- NAT: Choose Your own Adventure – figure out what you need
- North Atlantic Plotting Chart
- The FSB NAT Reference Page at flightservicebureau.org/NAT
- An OPSGROUP membership to be notified of the latest NAT changes